Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend my bestest friend was kind enough to throw me a baby shower, and it was the most adorable baby shower I have ever seen! Who would have thought that mustaches and some plaid ribbon could be so fabulous? Thank you Rachel Byrd for all of your hard work, and for being my oldest and dearest friend.


The hot chocolate bar was perfect for the cold day we were having.


My mom and my sister were little bakers the night before, and these apples tasted as good as they looked.  





As a little thank you treat we made white chocolate popcorn bags for everyone that came.  


And these were the centerpieces


These ladies are some of the best friends a girl could have.  They have been there through thick and thin, and I am so lucky to have them. 



Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that came and for all of the generous gifts! This little boy was spoiled with a grundle of tiny outfits, diapers, blankets, and everything else we needed to finish up the nursery. 


We are so grateful for the support and kindness that we are surrounded with.  We truly have the best family and friends around and we wouldn't have made it through the last year without you.  I am looking forward to meeting Hudson and having all three of my boys home with me.  
We did forget to take pictures during the shower, so I don't have any pictures with my fam :( But I don't want them to feel forgotten.  They are my rocks (especially my mama) and I love them and appreciate all of their help.  Only 6 more weeks until the induction date!

No comments:

Post a Comment