Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hudson's first photo shoot

Since Hudson is was a premie we were told to limit the time that he spends outside of the home and be very cautious about taking him out.  I was sad to think that we wouldn't be able to take him to get any newborn photos.  I have a very good friend that does this as a hobby, and she offered to come to my house and take some.  I was so happy at her offering and even more happy with how they turned out.  Thank you Shannon Evanson for taking time out of your schedule to do these...you're the BEST! 

Here are a few of our favorites:
(I apologize this is a lot of pictures, but I couldn't narrow it down)









Dad likes this one with the flag and his army gear.




My baby isn't a baby anymore.  What a handsome young lad he is!






He's making the face that his brother makes so well...





Those dimples are to die for!


These pirate photos may seem a little silly, but the unit that Drew was deployed with were the "Air Pirates." These are for our Army family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment