Friday, August 24, 2012

Yay for Pinterest!

I found a fun little activity that Max and I could do here at the house.  Not being able to drive has really taken away from a lot of summertime activities.  Needless to say, we get bored! Max was coming home from his dad's on Thursday and I wanted something different that we could do together.  I froze some of his dinosaurs in a 9x13 pan (I left the food coloring out so it didn't stain my porch or his clothes). I gave him a hammer and a screw driver and the kid was entertained for about 2 hours! 






His face says it all! He has already asked if we could do it again :)
\

And who would have thought that clean-up could be so fun? He played with the chunks of ice and swept them off the balcony.  All I had to do was supervise and take pictures.  


"Mom, I look ridiculous!"

No comments:

Post a Comment